Heat Shrink Breakout Boots
The wirerun heat shrink boots ensures excellent insulation and void-free sealing of cable breakouts. Made of cross-linked polyolefin material with an adhesive-coating for a durable watertight seal.
- Maximum Volt: 1000V
- Temperature: -67º to 230º F (- 55º to 110º C)
- UV-resistant for both indoor and outdoor usage
- Heat-activated interior adhesive bonds to provide a watertight seal
- Provides a quick and easy insulation and sealing of cable end or crutches.
- Available in 2,3, and 4 Cores
- Click for More Features
What's special about this Heat Shrink Boots?